OUR STUDIO IS LOCATED IN THE NEW VISION CENTER FOR SPIRITUAL LIVING!
WHEN COMING FOR THE FIRST TIME, IT IS HELPFUL TO USE NEW VISION CENTER AS YOUR GPS DESTINATION.
Update: January 13, 2022
We are open for in-studio classes, and online classes and we are thrilled to warmly welcome you to our studio! Our outdoor breezeway classes will be offered on a weather-dependant basis. We will be monitoring the weather report and will hold classes outside as often as we can. Outdoor classes are designated on our schedule by saying “In the Breezeway” and accurate location of classes will be updated approx 10 days at a time.
Here is what you need to be aware of when you attend a class at Surya:
*Pre-Registration is required for all In-Studio and Breezeway classes and Masks are optional at this time. We are a radically inclusive community and you will not be judged for wearing a mask OR for not wearing one.
*Classes are designated on MindBody as “IN-STUDIO” OR “In the Breezeway,” so that you are clear on the format/location of each class.
*Please arrive approx 10-15 minutes prior to your class.
*We have room for 14 students in each IN-STUDIO class and 20 students in our outdoor Breezeway. Because of our limited capacity, a fee of $19 will be assessed if you do not cancel a reservation at least 3 hours prior to the class time or your class package will be applied to cover the class.
*Our drop-ins, workshops and special events are non-refundable. If you sign up for a workshop and cannot attend, you can email the studio to transfer the registration to a different person if you have someone else who would like to attend. If you do not use a drop-in class but do cancel 3 hours in advance, you can apply that fee towards a different drop-in class.
*Community Props are now available for use but if you do not prefer to use props that others have used, we highly recommend that you please bring your own props to class– including any blankets, pillows, bolsters, blocks, towels, and straps that you need for your practice. If you do not have props and wish to rent them from Surya Yoga, please email email@example.com
*We have an in-depth cleaning process between each class. Hand sanitizer is available near the cubbies/retail area and on the props table.
*If you are feeling even slightly unwell, PLEASE stay home until you feel 100%.
As always your feedback is extremely valued.
Surya Yoga needs your participation in the studio, in the breezeway, and/or online in order to make it through this challenging time. We appreciate your patience as we re-build and we are incredibly grateful for your support
Read below for details about how to use our Surya On Demand Library of Online Classes:
You have the option to choose a 1 day, 3 day, 14 day, or 30 day pass to our Online Library. A “day” refers to a calendar day (not a 24 hour period) so it is highly recommended that you purchase your pass directly before you are ready to begin taking a class. Our online Library gives you access to all of our different classes and teachers. Currently you will find: Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Beginner’s Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Yoga for Stress and Anxiety, Yoga for Sleep Meditation, Power Flow, Happy Hour Flow, Mindful Movement, Slow Flow to Yin, Slow Flow, and Sunday for the Soul.
If you need more information on signing up for classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To do our best to keep everyone safe and observe social distancing, we’ve altered our class attendance procedures for the foreseeable future.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
This is a list of some of the safety procedures we are putting into place:
- sanitization of the floor, surfaces, and cubbies between every class
- hand’s free class check-in and hand’s free credit card transactions–we ask that every student keep a credit card securely stored on file. cash payments for retail boutique items will still be accepted if that is your desired form of payment
- limited class sizes
- required pre-registration for classes
- hand sanitizer available throughout studio including a requirement to sanitize hands before touching retail items
- more time between each class to allow for students to enter and exit with social distance, and for proper sanitization of the studio
- a sincere and important understanding that we are all in this together–if you are feeling even slightly unwell, we ask that you please stay home until you feel 100%
- Because class size is limited, online pre-registration is required. If you need assistance setting up a Mindbody Account and learning about class payment and registration, please call Mindbody Customer Support at 1-877-755-4279.
- Should you no-show for a class in which you’ve reserved a space, or if you cancel within three hours of the class start time, you will be charged our current drop-in rate of $19, regardless of your class payment option on file.
- Please consider arriving ten to fifteen minutes prior to the class start time to use the restroom if needed, facilitate social distancing efforts, and reduce congestion in the lobby. We try to start our classes on time and the door is locked when the class begins.
Welcome to Surya Yoga and Wellness. We offer a variety of yoga and wellness programs designed to support your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual goals. Yoga is beneficial for building strength, improving balance and flexibility, creating space in the body, and creating calm in the mind.
We are committed to healing the whole self—mind, body, and soul. Our classes are infused with spiritual ancient yogic teachings while providing opportunities for students to create space in the body and calm in the mind.
We have a wide variety of experiences available…yoga classes, meditation classes, exploratory workshops, and other programs which promote healing and wellness.
We also facilitate donation classes and events that give us the opportunity to give back to our community. As human beings, we have an innate ability to heal each other and ourselves. At Surya Yoga, we intentionally choose to BE THE LIGHT, for ourselves and for each other.
Our yoga teachers are experienced, passionate, and knowledgeable; each with their own talents and styles. We encourage students to try a variety of classes and teachers in order to find the experiences that serve them best.
We offer a nurturing space for you to connect with a more peaceful and balanced way of being. We are a supportive community of like-minded souls and we look forward to your presence at Surya!