Do you have a special for first time students?
On your first day in our studio, you have two options:
1. Your first single class is $10.
2. 30 days unlimited regularly scheduled classes for $40
Students who pay for a first single class, can decide to utilize our 30 day introductory special on their second visit to the studio.
* Special classes, events, and workshops that do not appear on our normal weekly schedule, are not included.
Do you have a special rate for friends and family of the Surya members?
Surya Yoga Members can add an additional Family Members to their membership for 20% off.
I already belong to a gym. Do I need this too?
Yoga is not just a work-out…it’s a work-in. Not only will you gain flexibility, strength, and stamina in our classes, but you will also gain insight into mindful ways of living to increase happiness and reduce anxiety.
Do I need to sign up online in advance?
It is not mandatory to sign up online in advance however doing so reserves your spot. We encourage students to arrive 10 minutes in advance of class start time in order to find a space, use the restroom, and get settled in. To sign up online, click here.
What should I bring to class?
If you have a yoga mat, please bring it. Some students like to have a water bottle and/or a towel. We do offer rental mats for $2 and we also have water available for purchase.
How is Surya Yoga different from other studios?
We believe that Yoga is for everyone. Whether you enjoy the fitness aspect of an active class or the relaxation aspect of a gentle class, Surya Yoga is a place where you will feel comfortable and supported in the goals you have for your Practice. Our studio is the home of a mindful, kind-hearted, and supportive community of people. We are committed to wellness and healing.
- Be Punctual – We ask that students arrive approx. 10 minutes prior to class start time in order to sign in and get settled.
- Turn Off Electronics – We require students to turn their phones and other electronic devices off (or to silent) during class. To preserve the spiritual environment, we ask students to leave silenced devices in the cubbies outside the practice area of our studio. On call physicians are an exception; please notify your Teacher.
- No Shoes – We ask that you leave your shoes outside of the practice area of our studio. We provide cubbies for the personal items you aren’t taking to your mat with you.
Stay for Savasana - It is said that the final posture of our practice is the very most important one. Embrace Savasana as an opportunity to restore. Give yourself permission to rest. We highly encourage students to stay for the entire yoga practice. If for any reason you need to leave class early, we ask that you make sure to exit quietly before Savasana has begun.
Sign In and Pay - Please make sure that you have been signed-in and have paid for your class.